Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life, the universe and everything

My grandmother always said - what the eye doesnt see, the heart doesnt grieve over - she never counted on the internet!!

Lots of news at Phoenix Pharmlet.

Pasquale is well, growing and learning.  He's a gem.  He now weighs over 5kg, so we know he's soon going to grow into his paws!! He's looking after the ducklings, but still hankering after their food, coping with the forward Muscovies and hating missing out on the morning walks.




Loli hates Pasquale!!  She's become an almost entirely indoor dog, hopefully they'll sort it out soon.



Guinea fowl keets were hatched this week.  They sleep with such reckless abandon!!  They will be sold at the Berry auction - 18 April - see you all there!!



Of course if you take the lid off you can see them better - but they wake up then!!



Seeing Red is the latest theme for my 12 group - I got to choose it!!  My friends think I was a little cranky at the time, and maybe I was, but I was thinking more hot flushes at the time!!  Meantime I am focusing on the colour, and not the things that make me cranky.









The roses are Mr Lincoln and Double Delight, such gorgeous plants!!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment