Friday, May 14, 2010

Remains of the Day

This was a 'theme' from the calender of my camera club in Bega.  Unfortunately I left before the month it came up.  Finally I've got some pics that I could have entered.  When I first heard the theme I thought 'road kill' - as you do - and have spent some photographing that, but its OK, I'm not going to share that with you, here are some more usual 'thoughts' and some flash shots taken at the same time, the low light and the 'fill' light making for some interesting shots.









2 comments:

  1. love the middle tree shot. That would make a stunning blown up and framed picture. Nice flower shots too. And Freya is looking quite stunning in her pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dianne, having left my tripod in the overhead luggage compartment on the plane on the way home from Darwin makes these low light shots more difficult!! LOL!!

    Freya was looking gorgeous, very pleased with the new 'do'.

    ReplyDelete