Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Wedding Reception

Traditionally the reception continues until the wee small hours of the morning - 4am.  I have to say that I didnt make it to stumps.  The food was excellent, the wine flowed and cheese was yet to be served when I left after 1am.  There was much merriment, dancing and power point presentations with pics of Lindy and Antoine from infancy onward.  Antoine's sister Claire did a wonderful job of these :)  You can see the bunting I spent many hours making in the background, it looked very good even if I do say so!!

Thierry set up a studion in a side room, where guests could pose for informal and formal shots, it was a brilliant idea and the results were excellent.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely pictures. It all looks like a very happy, fun wedding. You looked lovely Rosie, and of course Lindy looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete