Saturday, August 24, 2013

All a bit grubby, but things are looking good

At first I was just hopeful that Michelle would produce a cria this year, but her blossoming shape (and size!!) mean that I am now more confident that there really IS a baby coming :)



Orchid, still as inquisitive as ever.




Myriah has settled in very well and is now confident enough to take treats from my hand.  Here she asks if I've got any with me?  Still sporting suri-like top knot and neck fleece.



Fresian looking very grubby after yesterday's rain, and in need of a manicure... tomorrow!!  Some mental prep time for the antics this will cause is necessary.



Dear  little Cushla, needs to get in touch with her inner bastard and push to the front of feed queue from time to time!!



Without doubt the cutest little button out there is Casper, he is a real sweetie and very like his mum Cushla.


No comments:

Post a Comment