Sunday, September 15, 2013

Out and About

I attended a committee meeting this afternoon, my friend Tessa was good enough to drive me there :)  On the way home I stopped to meet some of her menagerie before heading home.

Tess found this chook wandering along the road, she is a very inquisitive and friendly little chook, who is very fond of getting in any open car door... probably how she came to wandering along the road?

I also met her 2 llama boys, Skip, who has pretty exacting rules about how much attention he requires, and the much more easy going Cecil B deLlama.  Cecil is Azzura's son, and I think he looks a lot like her :)

This is Skip

Skip with Elvis, a hand reared Wiltshire sheep, who is quite rotund!


Cecil



Cecil and Ruby - another hand reared Wilshire sheep, she is not just rotund, she is immense!!



Elvis is very friendly :)


And so is Ruby, but wow!!  how big can a sheep get???





No comments:

Post a Comment