Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Bug and a Baby

Found this (deceased) beetle down at the yards, it is about 5cm long - I am very pleased I didn't meet it while it could still fly!!



I had to go out this morning, I felt sure nothing would happen while I was away, but when I got home Michelle had a brand new son sitting next to her!!  Tried to say hello and spray his cord with iodine spray, but Michelle decorated my white t-shirt with a speckled green pattern, that smells BAD!!! and said I was no way going to be allowed to do that!  He doesn't look anything like his full sister Misty and he needs a name!!  M………??










2 comments:

  1. Milo.
    Monty.
    Merle.
    MACCCCCAAAAAhhhh, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good, and I know I said M, but we've called him Bentley, after Marj Bently who bred his mother and father and allowed both of them to come live here at Mt Tanga :)

    ReplyDelete