Monday, May 5, 2014

Scarlett - Rose, the Garden, Llamas at Nowra and Minto the Wonder Dog

Not so much colour in the garden at present, so I am pleased to have these little perennials that pop up and perform every year:




And even though if you asked me I'd say I'm not a fan of geraniums, these guys are adding a welcome splash of colour:




Even the leaves are looking good:


In the veggie patch we are preparing to havest the Marina de Chioggio pumpkins :)


A trip to Nowra on the weekend, Minto's time is nearly up.  Here is getting comfy on the couch with her huge baby bulge!!


Xena, the one winged rescue goose, continues to care for and very robustly protect her adopted family of Call ducklings



Equally vigilant and protective is this tag team of Muscovey mums with 'their' ducklings:



Another stay with Shayne and Brad meant that I also got to catch up with Tikal and Tarquinn.  Tikal is doing so well,and filling out nicely, he was first to front up at the fence in the hope of 'treats'.




Tarquinn is ever the handsome lad:




Cambewarra Mountain road was closed for roadworks, so I headed off for Canberra via Nerriga.  The Oallen Ford crossing was following swiftly and looking very picturesque.



In Canberra I was greeted by Rocky, Dan's dog, he looks quite fierce, but is very friendly and obedient.



Got to spend time with Freya and Scarlett-Rose who is much more animated and smiling like crazy - except when I get the camera out!!




A full on photo sesh is very tiring... going going ....

Gone.....

But earlier:











No comments:

Post a Comment