Monday, June 9, 2014

Wyona Alpaca Auction and Boorowa Gem

Yesterday I went to Young to the Wyona Full Spectrum Production Sale.... with strict instructions to sit on my hands!

There were some very nice alpacas on offer:

Lots 1 and 11 were not quite as clever as some of the other lots, here, standing in the 'wrong' order in their pen.... my friend Tanya Boston bought Lot 1 anyway!!


Lots 12 and 17, the 'right' way round... can they read the numbers on their rumps?



Lots 18 and 27, also smart girls:



Lot 25, another of Tanya's purchases:



Lot 8, off to live at Captian's Flat:



The auction was held in a fantastic old building at the Young Showgrounds,  the weather was sunny but quite cool!




On the way home I stopped briefly in Boorowa and found these fantastic tiles on a building in the main street - don't know why I've missed them previously!!







No comments:

Post a Comment