Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rookie Mistake

As we got close to shearing day I realised that I hadn't got around to putting ear tags in my little black girls, but thought I'd leave it till after shearing in case they got knocked and thus hurt, while they were on the table.  But now.... I have 4 little black weanlings who all look quite similar.  I am sure about Scarlett and Nefertiti, but I will have to line Chianti and Jumanji up against each other and see if I can figure out which is which!!

This is definitely Scarlett (Cushla x Alba):



And this is definitely Nefertiti (Black Narcissus x Alba):



But which of these is Chianti (Colette x Callisto) and which is Jumanji (Joeley x Alba)?  Any guesses Ruth King?  I'm thinking the top one is Chianti and the bottom one Jumanji??



No comments:

Post a Comment