Monday, January 25, 2010

Runners on the move

Other Runners who are thriving include Choc-O, a name I give all the chocolate Runners while waiting to think of something else!! However this Choc-O left home before that could happen, I was in hospital and some Cayugas were due to be collected, realising I couldnt be there I gave strict and detailed instructions and threatened my son with 'the wrath' if my black Runner duckling was taken instead of the 6th Cayuga baby. What happened in the end was one chocolate Runner drakeling was scooped up instead of the runt-ish Cayuga Chumbawumbah!! Chumba had such a horrible start to life, she was lucky to be alive ABOUT 10 TIMES, she is now living in the lap of luxury with Deb and Phil in Cambewarra.

No point returning Choc-O after all that travel, he is now a very happy drake at the Heronswood Estate where he has some very lovely girls to talk to and is living it large - lucky duck!! Thanks Simon.






Simon has also kept me posted on last year's Cayugas - who are doing very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment