Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Workshop at Warambui

Had a lovely weekend at Warambui - near Murrumbateman (not a place TomTom  has heard of... till you get there - grrrrr).

Helen Godden was the tutor and we had a lovely time playing with Lumiere paints.

I have been using my Gammill for so long now that I have lost all the skill I once had in quilting with my Bernina.  So do not look closely at the stitching please!!

Sometimes hard to know when is enough with very sparkly shiny things, but Helen has the solution, use nothing but sparkly shiny!!  I love Lumiere paints and now have a few more in my collection ;-D


The weather was a bit to very chilly, the view was speccy, but nearly froze getting this pic!  Perfect weather for painting and quilting though :)


No comments:

Post a Comment