Friday, November 25, 2011

Bloody Foxes!!

No pics to support this story, but cant believe that yesterday I went down to check on the ducks just after 1pm - a procrastination technique - and I was still there a few minutes later when a fox came trotting toward me and the ducks - RIGHT IN THEIR DUCK PADDOCK!!  I ran at him, screaming and yelling fit to burst.

The ducks remained oblivious to his presence!!  He scooted under the fence!!  I rounded up the ducks and put them in the day yard, they were not impressed.  Opened the gate to the paddock and called in the dogs!!

They helped me find where the fox had dug under and I filled the hole with rocks, and secured the ground mesh again.

The only good fox is a dead fox and this particular individual has well and truly outstayed his welcome on the planet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment