Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Christmas Babies

They all grow up so quickly!!  And as a bit of surprise 2 more babies arrived on Boxing Day!!  I had already had to split the 24 up into 2 groups of 12 and this morning I tried twice to get the 2 new bugs a silkie mum - both times unsuccessfully.

So now we have 12 A babies, and 14 B babies and just for good measure a Honey Barbara egg hatched moments ago in the incubator.... boy I gotta take better notes!!  LOL!!

The slightly older A babies, now take much longer to get too wet to be having fun!!  They just love dipping and diving and since they can always get out...  they mostly choose not to!


The younger and now slightly larger B babies... and tomorrow they'll be 15 with the new HB bubba, luckily I have nothing better to do with my time than look after ducklings.... but wait a minute, I'm trying to run a business here... that must be with my OTHER other hand!!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment