Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Ducklings and Loli's poor sore feet!!

I have 24 new ducklings, yesterday I let them all have a swim.  Very short time period between putting the youngest ones in, taking a few pics, and then have to start taking the youngest ones out, towel them dry and put them in the 'drying off' area!!  They get water logged very quickly, but they loved it!!



Loli had to go to the vet yesterday, she was licking her front left foot A LOT, so I thought she had another grass seed in it.  But as it turned out, it was an allergic reaction... probably to grass!!  Meantime she had 2 grass seeds in each back foot and 1 in each ear, she was not a happy camper, and the 'poodle feet' are not really a fashion statement.  

If looks could kill, I'd definitely be dead this morning when I said no to her coming out with me and the farm dogs, Belle and Charcoal, on the bike.  Not a happy camper!!  She said she was fine, her feet didnt hurt at all, just give her a chance and she'll be out there... but no, I made her stay home and for that I got the 'real heel' treatment!!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment