Saturday, October 20, 2012

Murrumbateman Field Days

Today I was happy to be working on the Llama Association stand at Murrumbateman Field Days.  Got to care for Armadeus and his mother Carmen - lovely llamas who charmed the crowds :)
Armadeus:



His mum, Carmen :)


I've always been interested in cattle, and my breed of choice were represented at MFD, here a couple of miniature Galloways, belted:


and white with black points, they also come in dunn and red points :)


Not for everyone, and an abomination to some, coloured merionos!!


Goats are trouble, everybody knows that!!  but this girl's coat pattern is very lovely, I'd learn to cope with the feeding habits to have her :)


Lambies!!  Too cute, and they let me in the pen!! only had to promise not to chase them!!


At MFD again tomorrow, so if you're also visiting, stop by the llama stand and say hello :)


No comments:

Post a Comment