Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fearless Echidna Hunters and Computer Settings

This evening I heard the members of the weanlings and mums and older bubs paddock making alarm calls, then I saw them forming a possie and realised they were trying to see off an intruder... went to investigate, this is what I found!!

An echidna!!


The formidable 'guard' team!!  LOL!!



Heading back to the house after the echidna sighting, lots of excitement!



Hazel is a big fan of the bouncy chair, and having crawled into it, with my keyboard set about 'fixing' my computer settings, dont know that the static 'thing' happening with her hair was any help.  When I found her she'd started installing Messenger and set iTunes going and was rocking on... the next big thing in IT is a'coming... hope yous are ready!!






No comments:

Post a Comment