Friday, April 4, 2014

Lots of Crias!!

Rhys and mum Azzura, very close.  Azzura's cria last year died when he was 18 days old, it is lovely to see her happy again - hope we can do much better with this baby.... Medallion is not allowed anywhere near him!!




Bianca is growing up, and slowly improving in the lead and halter stakes!



Lucien is walking well, and pretty much the star pupil.  This is his, I did good, can I have a treat, can I? can I? huh? huh? look!!



Jade is battling the odds remarkably well, every day is a major achievement!  Her eyes are clearer now, but she cannot see very well yet, and when Trinket gets more than a metre ahead, she cannot seem to 'find' her at all, and walks in circles... so plainly some neurological 'issues' yet to sort.


She is feeding well, so that's a good start!!



Joeley and her first cria Jumanji, both doing well after Wednesday's difficult delivery.



 And now that Maggie's boy, Magellan, is no longer wet or in dappled shade, I can see that he's not actually black, he's medium brown... I think!  He looks like roan, without the white... so he can't be roan!!



Namoi and her son, who is more what I think of as medium brown....




Funnily little Scarlett is a real trick!



Autumn is definitely here, there are toadstools around the base of nearly every tree.






No comments:

Post a Comment