Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Grower Pen

Time for some birds!!  In the grower pen at the moment I have some bantam polish and some silkies.  They are mostly coming along very nicely although they are difficult to photograph as they run straight toward me whenever I go in there, assuming I have once again brought treats!!

Have a couple of cute frizzles including this cockerel (my young silver laced boy in the background - in the next pen, turning out to be a bit big for his boots, might need the underarm tour!!) :


And this pullet:



And this white crested black pullet:



And some flat feathered in interesting colours like this pullet:




This self black is Sola - she is always trying to get under the sole of my boot!!  She is a darling chookie and follows me all the time, she gets picked up for cuddles and never walks away from me!!



 Have a bearded white crested blue pullet and this white crested blue cockerel:



They are crazy looking chooks, but very cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment