Monday, February 16, 2015

Cruising in Canberra

Yesterday I went for a cruise on Lake Burley Griffin with Freya, Scarlett and Dan.  It was a pleasant ride around the lake and our captain was determined to tell us EVERY fact about the buildings and their history!  Scarlett was as entertained by the other people on the boat as the scenery.... and undoubtedly the best part of the trip for her was sharing a little of her Dad's ice-cream!



Baby tasted pretty good as well... apparently





Afterwards there was time for a play on the foreshore:









When I got home I discovered that Pearl had given birth to a blue black female cria - result :)  Eddy had been able to spray the baby's cord with Betadine, but by the time I got home Pearl was in her more usual hyper-protective mode, and I was not allowed to get too close!  We've named the baby Portia.



No comments:

Post a Comment