Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goats

Feeding time this morning :)

Milly, Molly and Mandy are enjoying the company of other goats down the road at Kerrie and Craig's place.  They are quite small, compared with the their goats.  Each has her own personality, Milly is more independent, Molly and Mandy stick together, and dont like Milly going off on her own!!

This is Mandy.



And this is Milly.



All three girls together, from the left, Milly, Molly, Mandy.



Molly about to help herself.




Goats like the food put out in a timely fashion, otherwise they are a bit inclined to get on with feeding themselves!!



A rescue goat, very friendly, and obviously on a very good wicket!!



My goats are quite small, and light framed, compared with the other Angoras.


2 comments:

  1. I love your Blog!!! Quite a woman after my own heart! Ducks and animal rescue! Wonderful!

    Ducky thinks your girl ducks are very attractive!

    Love Tamara and Ducky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Tamara,

    Lovely to hear from you, and glad you are enjoying the blog :) The goats are doing really well and I am very happy with them.

    And the ducks!! Wow, they've started laying this week and I'm all abuzz with what I'm going to be able to breed this season - sensational!! LOL!!

    I'm now researching house cows... yes family, there is no end to it!! Happy happy joy hoy!!

    Catchya!!

    ReplyDelete