Sunday, May 15, 2011

Llamas!! Why wouldnt you want one or some!!

On Friday I had the loveliest visit with Sweet Pea and Carter.  Sweet Pea is infinitely better natured now that Carter has been born.  He had his first try at wearing a halter - not best pleased!!  He has grown so much in a fortnight, 19 days old in these pictures, so much bigger and stronger, but still fluffy and such a cutie!!

For her part Sweet Pea enjoyed her cuddle/massage/pat so much that you can see her neck is lowered, her eyelids are at half mast and she's leaning on me!!  It was so nice, we were both so relaxed after our 'love in' that nothing could upset us :)  You can see how soft she's looking in her portrait shot, we are going to get along so well :)






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Who needs yoga when you can both unstress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so totally 'unstressed' when I left, so cool - she's brill and little Carter is going to be whizz bang too. I so needed a llama in my life :)

    ReplyDelete