Friday, August 10, 2012

Foxes and New Bugs

Foxes - death to them all!!  This evening I watched as a big dog fox crossed the paddock toward my chook and duck pens     ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH but before I could do anything about it the llama and alpaca girls saw the bugger off!  Thank gods for that.

Tomorrow is a special day - and the aforesaid llama and alpaca girls seemed to be working against me and not for me on this one - new bugs are arriving.  Black Narcissus will have some 'look alike' friends and I'm delighted :)  So tonight when I called them in from the long paddock, they seemed to realise that being let out of the home paddock in the morning was not on the cards!!

I called them once - early, no response, no surprise, called them a second time - on time, no response, not happy!!  Krusher (my quad bike) to the rescue!!  Very tidy :)

Tomorrow some lovely black Lavender Park girlies will be joining the Maison Mauve crew - cannot wait!!

Pics soon.

Meantime I will be auctioneer's scribe at this weekend's auction at Berry - hope to see you all there :)

http://www.chilliwebsites.com/emails/index.asp?siteid=5130&id=88178

No comments:

Post a Comment