Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bird Life and Llamas

Finally managed to sneak up on some red rump parrots... but they managed to stay in the shade!



Next I tried to get closer to them in the boys' paddock.. no luck, but did see our resident plovers and a heron.




The boys, Carter and Totem, wondered what I was doing wandering all over the place, but basically, since I didnt have a food bucket with me, they were content just to let me keep on with that!!  LOL!!




Kiki decided to sit it out on the back step, she tried following me around, but while stalking the red rumps I walked forward with the camera still in front of my face and stepped on her.... not a happy dog!!  Much yelping, birds fly off, nobody wins!!





1 comment:

  1. Will show the Text'art group your photos when they come down next week. Helena will be smitten with Kiki.

    ReplyDelete