Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lovely Looking Llamas

It was a marvellous sunrise yesterday morning - better than this photo.



Rounding up llamas and alpacas is not like rounding up sheep!!  It involves 'calling' them - and in the morning, its feeding time so they come a runnin'



Azzura was a bit keen to help herself to brekky!!




Nothing in it for Freddie so he decided to sit it out.




This is JayJay wanting to know why I've stopped heading toward the feed shed???



I think that to say Sweet Pea and Carter wait patiently for their turn is a bit of a stretch!!  Carter has grown up to be a very handsome llama, now slightly taller than his mother.  He and Totem are headed for the 'boys' paddock very shortly.


 Orchid, looking to see if I have more food hidden about my person.  She is such a pretty girl.



Sweet Pea is as big as a house!  She's not due for a few months yet but 2 out of the last 4 mornings I think I've been able to see the cria bouncing around.  If not, she's a very special llama because she the new Kenwood Chef rotary action event happening some days ;-D



Tarquinn is always investigating, what if this time the camera has something for him??  LOL!!  He often sneaks up behind me and puts his nose in my hand or my pocket if its gaping... never can tell when there might be a treat there :)




No comments:

Post a Comment