Saturday, July 28, 2012

Accapacca Visit with Freya

Today Freya and I visited Accapacca to meet some lovely boys :)

This is Blue Boy, a very personable stud male.




And this is his son, Bracken - love the eye shadow!  Very sweet little guy :)



Bracken is registered as Rose Grey, but is Medium Grey at the roots.  We met Dan, who really is Rose Grey and Freya was very taken with the colour... I'm still 'undecided' ;-D



This is Chips, a very nice black son of Kite.



And this little chappie is very friendly and very helpful in making his 2 friends come in when called, and keeping Freya company while TomTom conspired to make me very late and very lost in downtown Parkesbourne!!  Rudely, I've forgotten his name - sorry!



The boys were a bit over being yarded by the time I arrived, but they were still quiet and easily handled :)


On the way home I stopped off at the Wollondilly River spillway... been meaning to stop and photograph this LOTS!!  Historical Goulburn Waterworks in the background.



2 comments:

  1. They are so gorgeous. No wonder you're head over heels about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, but I've discovered there are alpacas, and alpacas, and while I thought they were all the same I wasnt too chuffed with them, but now.... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete