Thursday, July 12, 2012

Old Pics - some more

Mum as a young woman.



Uncle George's marriage to Joyce.  Mum was a bridesmaid - far right.


George with Gran.



Mum's dress looks to have been at least one size too big, cf hem line of other bridesmaid!



My grandfather's sister as a young woman, and a little later in life.





My grandmother was famous for her garden, and her flower arrangements.  I remember the rush every Sunday to get ready for church, get the flowers organised, get all the jobs done, every washed and clean and out the door!!


Think this must have been taken on a Sunday AFTER church!


Definitely not taken in her own garden, the only flowers in sight are the ones she's holding!



That's it for today, more tomorrow :)  Next week I'll have my camera back and we'll move on!!  LOL!!





No comments:

Post a Comment